Since our founding in 1976, CARTI has been known for our team of expert physicians and their mission to provide the most leading-edge cancer treatments. Now, we’re expanding that by becoming the destination for breast health and preventive services.
From routine mammography screenings to the early detection and treatment of breast cancer and benign breast disease, The Breast Center at CARTI provides comprehensive breast care services in one convenient location. Our dedicated team provides supportive, expert care for patients who are proactively concentrating on breast health as part of their overall wellness.
The Breast Center is a tranquil, spa-inspired environment that helps to provide an anxiety-free setting for our patients. From dedicated front door parking and soft waffle-weave robes to private dressing rooms in each mammogram suite, a visit to The Breast Center is an unparalleled experience.
The Breast Center will open in June 2019 and be located at 8901 CARTI Way, Little Rock. Patients can choose to have their annual breast services at The Breast Center. A physician referral is not needed to schedule an appointment.
- Unparalleled Experience
- Dedicated front door parking
- Personal iPad check-in
- Private dressing rooms and soft waffle-weave robes in each mammogram suite
- Preventive Services
- Leading-edge 3D screening mammography
- High resolution breast MRI
- More comfortable exam with the SmartCurve paddle and Mammopad
- Risk assessment and genetic testing
- Diagnostic Services
- Diagnostic mammography and ultrasound
- Same day scheduling and results for diagnostic patients
- Treatment Services
- Treatment of breast cancer and benign breast disorders
- Consultation with fellowship-trained, dedicated breast radiologist
- Stacy Smith-Foley, M.D.
Medical Director, The Breast Center at CARTI
- Camille Keller, RT(R)(M)
Lead Mammography Technologist
- Marianne Gragson, BSN, RN
Breast Nurse Navigator
FOR APPOINTMENTS, CALL:
- Local Number: 501.537.MAMO
- Toll Free: 833.323.6266