CARTI’s Pharmacy is located on the second level of CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock. Our team of pharmacists and oral oncolytic nurse navigators are available to help patients understand how their treatment can impact their cancer journey.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Beginning May 2, 2022, CARTI Pharmacy will offer the following:
- Free overnight delivery of medications.
- Medication Management Program that works closing with your physician team to help with side-effect management and compliance.
- Refill reminder calls each month.
- Our team of pharmacists and patient advocates provide assistance with insurance and work to obtain patient assistance programs on the patient’s behalf to get funding if you need financial support.
- Personal calls to ensure successful delivery with a step-by-step procedure on how to administer the medication.
- Follow-up calls for refill management.
- Education on medication treatment and side effects.
- Heavily monitor for drug interactions and adverse side effects.
Please call 501.906.4445 for questions or to learn more.