Led by Dr. Jaclynn Elias, CARTI’s palliative care program provides patients with an extra layer of support specifically targeted at relieving side effects of their treatment. This specialty will be delivered in tandem with CARTI’s multi-faceted oncology care.
CARTI physicians may refer a patient for supportive and palliative care for any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Complex, refractory malignant pain
- Uncontrolled physical symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, constipation or loss of appetite
- Goal setting conferences/advance care planning for complex patients and families
- Hospice transition
- CARTI Cancer Center, Little Rock
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.