Join us for the 47th Annual Festival of Trees.
- Sugar Plum Ball | Thursday, November 16, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Visions of sugar plums dance in their heads, and on the dance floor as each little princess and her Prince Charming steps into a storybook setting. Enjoy an evening of dancing, dining, tiaras and memories to last a lifetime.
- Festival of Fashion | Friday, November 17, doors open at 5:30pm; show begins at 7:00pm
- Enjoy the excitement of a professional runway show in the grand tradition of New York City Fashion Week featuring Central Arkansas’ most chic boutiques.
- Tux ‘n Trees Gala | Saturday, November 18, 6 p.m.
- Toast the holiday season at an evening filled with traditional holiday elegance at one of Central Arkansas’ premier holiday events. Live and silent auctions showcase an evening filled with fine dining and dancing to live entertainment.
If you have any questions, please contact Michaela Johnson at 501.660.7616 or Michaela.Johnson@CARTI.com.
Like CARTI on Facebook and Instagram: @cartiarkansas