CARTI has been Arkansas’ leading cancer specialist since our founding in 1976.
From the CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock to convenient locations across the state, our medical, surgical and radiation oncologists, diagnostic radiologists and additional medical providers deliver unparalleled cancer care and the most advanced technologies. As a CARTI patient, you will receive a full range of treatment options in a compassionate, patient-centered environment.
THE CARTI DIFFERENCE
- CARTI treats more than 23,000 patients each year.
- Through our statewide network of cancer care providers and treatment locations, we ensure that all Arkansans have access to world-class cancer treatment in or close to the communities where they live.
- We treat all known forms of adult cancer and blood disorders through chemotherapy, surgical oncology and radiation therapy.
- All CARTI physicians are board-certified, including the American Board of Radiology, the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Medical Oncology and the American Board of Diagnostic Radiology.
- CARTI’s hematology/oncology division is accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) for nuclear medicine in Oncologic and Neurologic PET Imaging and in the area of Skeletal, Gastrointestinal and Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiography.
- Our entire team recognizes that cancer is a family disease, which is why we actively involve the patient and their caregivers in each care plan.
- Through the CARTI Foundation’s Patient Assistance Program, we offer housing, transportation and financial assistance, emotional and nutritional counseling and cancer survivor retreats for qualifying patients.
- As a not-for-profit, CARTI is governed by a community board of directors, with all of the profits generated being put back into our operation, which allows us to reinvest in cancer care in our community.