Winter Weather Updates | Wednesday, February 23
Due to impending winter weather, and to ensure the safety of our patients and team members, CARTI will make the following operational changes over the next few days:
- Wednesday, February 23
- CARTI in Mountain Home will close at 11 a.m.
- The CARTI Cancer Center in Russellville will close at 12 p.m.
- CARTI in Clinton will close at 12 p.m.
- CARTI in Searcy will close at 12 p.m.
- CARTI in Conway will close at 2 p.m.
- The CARTI Cancer Center in North Little Rock will close at 3 p.m.
- The CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock will close at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, February 24
- Mountain Home and Heber Springs will be closed.
- Treatment locations in Conway, Crossett, Little Rock, Magnolia, North Little Rock, Russellville, Saline County and Searcy will open at 12 p.m.
- Treatment locations in Pine Bluff and El Dorado will open at regular times.
- Friday, February 25
- CARTI in Mountain Home will be closed.
- CARTI in Conway will open at 9 a.m.
- CARTI in Russellville will open at 10 a.m.
For patients whose appointments are impacted by these closings, a member of our team will contact you to reschedule your appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
We will continue to monitor weather conditions. Updates will be provided as soon as possible.