Updated Visitor Policy – Effective February 1, 2021
In light of advancements in the coronavirus pandemic, including the implementation of vaccinations across all of the communities in which we treat patients, CARTI is updating its current visitor policy.
The updated visitor policy includes:
- Patients are allowed one visitor. Visitor restrictions may be applied where clinic space is limited due to social distancing requirements.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
- All visitors must go through a health screening before entering the building.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask at all times while inside CARTI facilities. We request patients and visitors bring and wear their own masks, if possible.
The restrictions will go into effect in phases:
- Monday, February 1 – Effective at the CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock
- Wednesday, February 3 – Effective at all additional CARTI locations