Updated Visitor Policy as of July 30, 2021
At CARTI, we strive to create a safe and healing environment for our patients and their caregivers. In light of the recent increase in coronavirus cases across the state, we must adjust our current operations to ensure this continues. To create the space necessary for patients, visitors and team members to practice proper social distancing, we have updated our visitor policy until further notice.
Effective today, the updates will impact all treatment facilities, excluding the CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock.
The updated visitor policy states:
- Patients are allowed one visitor.
- Visitors must be 13 years or older.
- All visitors must go through a health screening before entering the building.
- Visitors are only allowed to accompany the patient for their appointment. Visitors will be allowed to accompany the patient for treatment, if social distancing permits. They will not be permitted to join them in the waiting area, so visitors must wait outside until the appointment or treatment begins.
- Each treatment location has established its own notification protocol – pagers, phone calls, etc. – to alert visitors when they are allowed to enter the clinic.
Especially during these delicate times, we understand the importance of a patient’s support system in their cancer journey. We thank you for your patience as we navigate these necessary changes.