In the Kitchen with Coby | Honey Nut Granola
- 4 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Cup sliced almonds
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 1 Cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/3 Cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- ½ Cup honey
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, nuts, sunflower seeds and pepitas.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir.
- Return to oven and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing.