CARTI’s social workers play an important role in helping patients and their loved ones navigate and remove potential barriers to treatment. From providing temporary lodging during treatment to assisting with transportation for appointments at one of our locations across the state, our social work team is equipped to help you work through any of your concerns. We understand that this can be a scary, confusing and often overwhelming time, which is why we want you to know that you are not alone in this experience.
OUR SOCIAL WORKERS CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Transportation to and from treatment
- Temporary lodging and hotel accommodations
- Requesting time away from work for medical reasons
- Locating community support groups
- Counseling referrals
- Massage therapy referrals
- Arranging home health or hospice services
- Getting walkers, wheelchairs and other durable medical equipment
- Advance Care Planning
We also have resources available for caregivers of patients. To learn more about our Virtual Caregiver Coffee Hour.
Contact a CARTI Social Worker
501.906.4436 | SocialWorkers@CARTI.com