CARTI President and CEO Adam Head Selected as Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Honoree
Press Release from Arkansas Business.
Arkansas Business 40 Under 40
Arkansas Business is thrilled to recognize forty individuals that are making a significant impact in their companies, organizations and community. Through their commitment to their profession and their community, these individuals will be recognized at a luncheon ceremony.
The state’s rising stars are nominated by readers and chosen by the editors of Arkansas Business.
Presented by BankOzk, Inc., a luncheon ceremony will take place June 4, 2020 at the DoubleTree, Little Rock; 11:30-1:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online at ArkansasBusiness.com/40Lunch.
- Ana Aguayo, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Luke Brown, Crews & Associates Inc.
- Jimmy Anthony, Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Chris Beaty, TeleComp
- Graycen Bigger, Farmers and Merchants Bank/NEA Regional Intermodal Authority
- Tim Bowen, Baptist Health
- Alisha Curtis, Arkansas Department of Commerce
- Joshua Davenport, Seal Solar
- Christopher S. Dickie, Natural State Recovery Centers
- Will Gladden, Signature Bank
- Heide Harrell, APR Rose Law Firm
- Ben Haynes, Davis & Haynes Insurance Inc.
- Adam Head, CARTI
- Brad Henry, Natural Capital
- Reggie Hill, University of the Ozarks
- Eric Hurley, Welspun Tubular LLC
- Kristen Kennon, iRealty Arkansas
- Arnoud Krijt, Uniti Group Inc.
- Brookshield Laurent, D.O. NYIT-College of Osteopathic Medicine at Arkansas State University
- Marquita Little-Numan, Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation
- Miguel Lopez, Encore Bank
- Eric Mangham, Arkansas Federal Credit Union
- Shaun Mayo, Sam’s Club
- Julie McCallister, ECCI
- Rachael McGrew, Landmark CPAs
- Robert Moery, Broadview Strategies
- Sarah Moore, Arkansas State Board of Education
- Cliff Mullis, Hytrol Conveyor Company Inc.
- Amanda Nipper, Arkansas Children’s
- Antwan Phillips, Wright Lindsey Jennings
- Austin Porter III, DrPH, MPH Arkansas Department of Health, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Lane Pruitt, Pruitt’s Mid-State Stockyards
- John Rainwater, Rainwater Holt & Sexton
- Daniel Robinson, Simmons Bank
- Joe Rollins, Northwest Arkansas Council
- April Seggebruch, Movista
- Greg Sorenson, Southwest Power Pool
- Steve Sparks, Walmart
- Lee Strother, Colliers International Arkansas
- Shayla Teater, KTHV Channel 11
Profiles of the 40 honorees will be featured in a special supplement of Arkansas Business to be distributed on May 18, 2020.
For more information on the Arkansas Business of the Year Awards program, visit www.ArkansasBusiness.com/40lunch.