CARTI to Launch New Patient Portal, CareSpace
For those who utilize our patient portal, MyCarePlus, please know that we will be switching to a new system, CareSpace, effective Monday, June 14.
What is CareSpace?
CareSpace is a convenient and secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet.
Through CareSpace, you can:
- Access Your Health Information: CareSpace is easily accessible through your computer, tablet or mobile device. Log on 24/7 for convenient, secure access to your medical information.
- Communicate with Your Care Team: CareSpace provides you with a place to communicate with your provider.
- Keep Your Friends, Family and Caregivers Informed: By inviting loved ones to your CareSpace account, your support team can stay informed about your treatment plan and progress.
- Securely Send Health Information: From CareSpace, you can securely send your health information to other providers, such as your primary care physician.
How to Set Up Your CareSpace Account:
- Your care team will provide you with your login information.
- A registration link will be sent to your email.
- Create a password for your CareSpace account.
- Log in using your email, password and date of birth.
Thank you for your patience as we launch this new system.