IN THE KITCHEN WITH COBY | THREE EGG OMELET
- 3 eggs
- 2 pats of butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons of diced roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of diced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of green onions
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup of cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Heat non-stick skillet and melt one pat of butter.
- Add bell peppers and cook for one minute.
- Add onions and cook for three additional minutes.
- Remove peppers and onions and set aside.
- Whisk three eggs lightly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat pan to about 270 degrees (medium low heat) and add butter.
- Pour eggs into pan and let cook for one to two minutes.
- With a spatula, push the cooked egg towards the center of the skillet and tilt the pan so that the raw egg can cook. Let eggs cook for another two to three minutes then turn off heat.
- Let the omelet sit while you chop the green onions and slice the avocado.
- Add the cooked peppers and onions.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Fold omelet and plate.
- Top it with tomatoes, cilantro, avocado and green onions.