IN THE KITCHEN WITH COBY | Dark Chocolate, Cashew and Banana Snackers
- (2) Bananas
- (1) 6 oz Jar of Cashew Butter, or Your Favorite Nut Butter
- 4 oz of Chopped Cashews
- 10 oz Package of Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Melt the package of dark chocolate wafers over double boiler.
- Cut bananas lengthwise and spread cashew butter on the flat side of the banana.
- Sprinkle half of the chopped cashews on top of the cashew butter.
- Cut banana into bite size pieces
- Dip banana pieces into melted chocolate, covering fully.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle and garnish dipped banana pieces with remaining chopped cashew pieces.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.