Healthy Recipes for Cancer Patients: Homemade Mayonnaise
Everything is better homemade – even mayonnaise. Try for yourself with this recipe from Chef Coby at CARTI’s Hope Bistro!
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp ground mustard seed
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 cups oil
- Combine lemon juice, vinegar, salt, ground mustard seed and egg yolks in a food processor. Cover and mix.
- While mixing, slowly pour three cups of oil into the mixture.
- Spread on your favorite sandwich and enjoy!
This recipe is just a taste of the care Chef Coby puts into the food at The Hope Bistro. All of our foods are prepared fresh and offered at an affordable price point. Stop by to taste the difference!
Click here for more healthy recipes for cancer patients from Chef Coby and other nutritional experts.