Join us for the 45th Annual Festival of Trees.
- Sugar Plum Ball | CANCELED DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS
- Festival of Fashion | Friday, November 19, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Enjoy the excitement of a professional runway show in the grand tradition of New York City Fashion Week featuring Central Arkansas’ most chic boutiques.
- Tux ‘n Trees Gala | Saturday, November 20, 6 p.m.
- Toast the holiday season at an evening filled with traditional holiday elegance at one of Central Arkansas’ premier holiday events. Live and silent auctions showcase an evening filled with fine dining and dancing to live entertainment.
Festival of Fashion and the Tux ‘n Trees Gala will be held in person with COVID safety measures in place. All participants will have to show proof of COVID vaccination, seating will be socially distanced and masks will be required while in the Statehouse Convention Center, except while eating and drinking.
Tickets On Sale Tuesday, October 19, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact Michaela Johnson at 501.660.7616 or Michaela.Johnson@CARTI.com.
Like CARTI on Facebook and Instagram: @cartiarkansas