Tour de Rock
Saturday, June 6, 2015
6:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Burns Park Soccer Complex
$45/rider (on or before May 6, 2015)
$50/rider (after May 6, 2015)
To Register, Click HERE
CARTI’s 12th Annual Tour de Rock, presented by Coulson Oil & Road Runner, caters to cycling enthusiasts of all levels. This event features an advanced ride which consist of 30, 50, 62 and 100-mile scenic distances. All registration fees include a Tour de Rock t-shirt and lunch. Have a seat and take a load off your feet at the after-party, featuring live music, cold drinks and delicious BBQ!
Funds raised at Tour de Rock allow CARTI to continue bringing the fight to cancer by providing the most advanced forms of treatment available while also meeting the needs of patients and their families.
ORDER YOUR 2015 TOUR DE ROCK JERSEY NOW!
The 2015 signature Tour de Rock “Million Dollar Ride” jersey is available for purchase TODAY! You can earn a jersey in two ways:
- Register as a rider &raise $150 (ask your friends, family & co-workers to donate to you online
- Make a donation of $100 to CARTI and receive a jersey
It’s that easy!
Jerseys will be available in early May. These will be available for pick up/purchase at specific Training Rides, Packet Pick Up and the day of the ride.
Click HERE to fill out the order form for donation.
We are excited to offer training rides again this year for our Tour de Rock riders. All training rides will start and end in the US Bank parking lot in North Little Rock (1 Riverfront Drive, NLR, AR).
The schedule is listed below. For maps of training rides, click below.
- Saturday, April 4th – 8:00am (30 miles / 40 miles)
- Saturday, April 11th – 8:00am (35 miles / 45 miles)
- Saturday, April 18th – 8:00am (40 miles / 50 miles)
- Saturday, May 2nd – 7:00am (45 miles / 55 miles)
- Saturday, May 9th – 7:00am (50 miles / 60 miles)
- Saturday, May 16th – 7:00am (50 miles / 60 miles)
- Saturday, May 23rd – 7:00am (40 miles)
- Saturday, May 30th – 7:00am (30 miles)
You must be a registered Tour de Rock rider to participate in these training rides. You can register online HERE or on site at the training ride.
A big thank you to our Training Ride Sponsors: Arkansas Bicycle Club, Bicycle Friendly North Little Rock, HealthSCOPE Benefits & Mr. Steve Bentley
Like us on Facebook