Ways to Give
While CARTI is home to a tremendous spirit of caring, some of the nation’s most renowned doctors and staff, as well as the latest advancements in cancer care and a most impressive list of patient outreach programs, our greatest asset is still you. Without your generous annual support, many of these services would not be possible.
Your investment is a core component of CARTI’s development effort and a critical factor in maintaining our continued tradition of excellence in compassionate, comprehensive cancer care.
How Your Gift Helps
As a non-profit treatment center, CARTI relies on the CARTI Foundation and its generous donors to help provide the following services for CARTI cancer patients:
- Fuel vouchers and housing assistance to help low-income patients access daily radiation therapy treatments
- Passenger vans to help transport patients to treatment
- Emotional and nutritional counseling for patients and their families
- Dental services to help head and neck cancer patients
- Retreats and educational seminars for patients and caregivers
- Assistance targeted to help breast cancer patients
- Funds to help defray uncompensated patient care costs
- Massage therapy for patients undergoing treatment
- College scholarships and special activities for pediatric cancer patients and survivors
Ways to Give
Make a gift in honor or memory of special people who have touched your life. The Foundation sends an acknowledgement of the gift to whomever the donor chooses.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Check with your company’s Human Resources office to see if they offer gift matching. For more information or to determine if CARTI qualifies for your company’s gift matching program, contact the CARTI Foundation at 501-296-3406.
Give an annual gift to the CARTI Foundation to support the patient assistance programs or a CARTI Kids Scholarship and receive a one-time tax deduction to the extent allowed by law.
Ray of Hope Partners and Corporate Giving
CARTI Kids Dennis Jungmeyer Scholarships