CARTI has a long history of not just treating cancer, but caring for the whole patient and their family. For almost 40 years, CARTI has been providing patient-centered, cutting-edge cancer care to every patient referred for treatment. At CARTI, you’ll discover a number of services provided by CARTI venture far outside the lines of our full-range of treatment options. This is precisely the dedication that enables us to treat beyond the cancer.
Here are a few facts that set CARTI apart:
- For almost 40 years, CARTI has been treating cancer patients, giving all Arkansans access to world-class treatment without ever having to leave the state. All CARTI physicians are board certified, including the American Board of Radiology, the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Medical Oncology and the American Board of Diagnostic Radiology.
- Patient satisfaction at CARTI has averaged 95% over the past 3 years.
- Our physicians and colleagues recognize that cancer is a family disease and actively involves the patient and their caregivers in their care plan.
- We treat all known forms of adult cancer and blood disorders through chemotherapy, surgical oncology and radiation therapy.
- In addition, CARTI’s Hematology/Oncology Division is accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) for nuclear medicine in Oncologic and Neurologic PET Imaging and in the area of Skeletal, Gastrointestinal, and Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiography.
- CARTI offers the most technologically advanced radiation oncology treatments available, once they are proven effective for patient care. We invest in new technology before 90 percent of the providers in the country.
- CARTI also provides the latest in chemotherapy treatments, and offers convenient access to locations throughout the state.
- With the addition of medical oncology, diagnostic imaging and surgery services, CARTI offers increased convenience for patients and increased collaboration amongst our physicians, which in turn leads to better care for our patients.
- Through the CARTI Foundation, we offer housing, transportation and financial assistance, emotional and nutritional counseling and cancer survivor retreats for qualifying patients through our Ray of Hope Patient Assistance Program.
- CARTI has treated more than 220,000 patients since our beginning in 1976.
- As a not-for-profit, CARTI is governed by a community board of directors, with all of the profits generated being put back in to our operation, which allows us to reinvest in cancer care in our community.
All of these qualities add up to create a winning reputation that guarantees all of our patients a world-class level of comprehensive cancer care.